Malaysia’s fuel price will be increase from (1st February 2017) onwards with a 20 cents hike for RON95 and RON97 which brings the retail price to RM2.30 per litre and RM2.60 per litre respectively. If this up trend continue, will we see a hit at RM3 per liter later of this year?
- RON 95 will be priced at RM2.30 per litre ( from RM2.10)
- RON 97 will be priced at RM2.60 per litre (from RM2.40)
- Diesel will be priced at RM2.15 per litre (from RM2.05).
- Euro 5 diesel at RM2.25 per litre (up 10 sen).
- Petron RON 100 will be priced at RM3.05 per litre (up 10 sen).
The Malaysia government has been practising this managed float mechanism since December 2014.