Fresh from Europe, Volkswagen offers two R-Line packages for the Beetle that are based on the top “Sport” version: an exterior package and an interior package. The exterior package may be ordered separately, while the interior package is always offered as an extension of the R-Line exterior details.
[singlepic id=13025 w=620 h= float=] [singlepic id=13027 w=620 h= float=]
Volkswagen R GmbH has created the independent and sporty R-Line options which can be combined with any of the twelve Beetle colours.
The R-Line exterior package includes:
– Front bumpers with independent black grained air inlets and chrome surrounds for the directional indicators
– Rear diffuser
– Special body side panels and door mirror housings in body colour
– R-Line logos on the front body beneath the A-pillars
– 18-inch “Twister” alloy wheels
– Machine-polished 19-inch “Tornado” alloy wheels may be selected as an option in black or white with 235/40 tyres
[singlepic id=13029 w=620 h= float=]
The R-Line interior package includes:
– Sport seat system with seats upholstered with an active-breathing fabric in “Kyalami” design
– Front head restraints with R-Line badge
– Leather-trimmed sport steering wheel, the gear shift lever boot and the handbrake grip with decorative seams in “Art Grey”
– Decorative inlays in “Dark Vanadium”
As an option, the seats may be ordered in black leather (“Vienna”) with R-Line badges on the head restraints as well as on the door sill plates and the leather-trimmed sport steering wheel. The Beetle Sport is available with a 1.4 TSI (118 kW/160 PS), 2.0 TSI (147 kW/200 PS) or 2.0 TDI (103 kW/140 PS). The additional price for the R-Line exterior package is available at € 1,290, and when the interior package is included the price starts at € 1,675.
Photo Gallery: Volkswagen Beetle R-Line[nggallery id=557]