Mazda Motor Corporation introduced the special edition of its mid-sized tall ‘high-roof’ Mazda Biante minivan in Japan.[singlepic id=9514 w=630 h= float=]
Based on the high model grade Mazda Biante 20S that comes with Mazda’s unique idling stop system, i-stop, the front design of the Biante GRANZ features Mazda’s signature wing, one of the design motifs of the company’s new design theme, KODO – Soul of Motion.
Its exterior also includes an exclusive front bumper as well as a large chrome grille. For the interior, the decoration panel for the instrument panel that is used for Biante’s top-of-the-range 23S model grade is featured in the special edition for a refined and distinctive design, for both exterior and interior.
A new special body color, Aluminum Metallic, has been added to the popular body color lineup that includes Brilliant Black and Chrystal White Pearl Mica.
The features of the GRANZ and the GRANZ-C as below:-
– Exclusive front bumper (front lower grille) and chrome top bar & upper grille
– Exclusive rear finisher trims (silver)
– LED rear combination light bezel (silver & black)
– Muffler cutter
– Chrome trim (front bumper, side sills, lower rear bumper)
– 17” alloy wheels for GRANZ ; 16” alloy wheels for GRANZ-C
– Decoration panel for the instrument panel (Black interior: hairline)
– Scuff plates (for front)
The Mazda Biante 20S model grade front-wheel-drive (FWD) version now comes with the popular Clean Air Package as standard equipment. Overall, the price starts from 2,490,000 Yen to 2,570,000 Yen.
Photo Gallery: 2012 Mazda Biante GRANZ Special Edition for Japan Market[nggallery id=435]