The Infiniti EX25 which comes with the style of a coupe and the versatility of a four-wheel drive SUV is just officially launched in Malaysia. In addition, the latest Infiniti EX25 is available for public viewing at the Infiniti road show from 20th – 24th June 2012 at One Utama Shopping Centre, Bandar Utama.
The Infiniti EX25 is designed as such with boasting stylish coupe looks and a practical, luxurious interior with the commanding driving position and all-wheel drive traction.
The Infiniti EX25 is powered by a 2.5-litre 24 valve V6 engine from Nissan’s VQ engine family. The engine produces 163kW (218hp) with a torque of 253Nm at 4,800rpm. A 7-speed automatic transmission features a manual mode is mated with the V6 engine. The EX25 is capable to sprint from 0-100km/h in 9.0 seconds and a top speed of 210km/h. The fuel consumption over the combined cycle is 11.3km/l.
At a glance
- Unique combination of style and practicality
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive with Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) and Limited Slip Differential
- Potent 218hp and 253Nm 2.5-litre V6
- Advanced seven-speed automatic transmission with Adaptive Shift Control (ASC)
- Innovative technologies featuring “self-healing” scratch shield paint, Adaptive Front-light System (AFS) and electric folding rear seats
- Class leading build quality
- High level of safety features with:
- Six airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist (BA) and Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
- Child safety ISOFIX and Front-seat Active Head Restraints
According to Infiniti, the ECU is cleverly mapped which helps the engine provide a progressive ‘swell’ of power and torque, providing a ‘building wave’ of acceleration rather than a peaky power delivery.
In Malaysia, the Infiniti EX Line is offered in 6 exterior colors, namely – Moonlight White, Liquid Platinum, Black Obsidian, Graphite Shadow, Malbec Black, and Midnight Garnet. Lastly, this masterpiece from Infiniti is selling at RM 325,000 on-the-road (excluding insurance) in Peninsular Malaysia.
Photo Gallery: Infiniti EX25